- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

19 April 2011

Dreams Come True

I know it's Disney, I know, I know! 
But I saw 'The Princess and The Frog' 
for the first time with Ari yesterday, 
on the big screen, and I was touched.  

It was showing in conjunction with

here 

which is exhibiting at ACMI until the 26th April.

There's as much beauty in this movie, 
in it's art and quality of storytelling, 
as in wonderful Disney Classics 
like Bambi, Snow White and Cinderella
and I wanted to share a little of it with you....




My poor boy's been sick in bed all Easter holidays
with the flu, pretty rough when you're a preppy!
I was so looking forward to taking him to see this 
on the big screen, and we almost missed out.

We rarely go to the cinema, it's so expensive
but  ACMI kids' flicks  are very cheap!

'Tangled' is now showing in the ACMI cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment