- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

26 April 2011

{first toys}


These are among the very first toys I ever made...


    they were created for small dreams ...

    that was 2006 and Ari was barely one year old...       


                   
I can't wait until I get a new computer and can start 
                            loading all the photos, and sorting out my online portfolio.
   I have so many creations filed on disc that I haven't looked at for years,
it will be just like visiting long lost friends again  :-)     

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting patiently for a new computer too.... my laptop that is 5 years old is painfully slow...so I feel exactly the same. Thanks for leaving a comment it's been fun exploring what you do and like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!
    Yeah! we'll wait to se all these beatiful creations and your online portfolio :)

    ReplyDelete