- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 June 2011

the dear little house






aren't these pictures simply delightful?

they are from the incredible 
styling talent of danish company

(click here)

and were found via this oh so lovely blog





...how I wish that I could visit their shop in Copenhagen. Sigh!


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so nice! The little cardigan... now I want to learn to knit again!
    Thanks so much for taking the effort to tell me about your sewing process on my blog, I wish I was as good as you are when it comes to changing patterns and such, but I'm afraid my skills aren't that developed yet! ;) I do however have a mother-in-law who can help me but these things, but sometimes I'm a little hesitant to keep bothering her with all my ideas and changes (she's 66 years old, and she's like: 'why on earth would you want to make something 50s or 60s inspired, isn't that something from the past?' She'd rather see me make those terrible things that I showed in my blog post! ;))

    ReplyDelete