- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

13 December 2011

The Little Elf

Ari outgrew his little elf suit sometime ago, but he managed 
to squeeze into it for a trip to the local plaza the other day. 


This weekend past, as well as the market, we made a trip to the
North Pole to buy a Christmas tree and baked some gingerbread.

I haven't got out the decorations yet... we are hoping Grandad 
might take some time out from his busy work schedule to help 
us trim the tree.  Ari's Nanna's staying up here at the moment. 

Mum kindly offered her assistance for the mammoth sewing 
task that I have at hand... making costumes for the end of year 
school play. I volunteered to stitch up ruffs and make hats for 
25 little 6 year old clowns. Plus costumes for a queen and two 
little princess dresses, and a bevy of crowns and tiaras. Yikes!

And just as I got started, my overlocker threw a tantrum and
had to be sent to our local sewing machine centre to be fixed.

This is turning out to be an equally fun and stress-filled week.
We're hoping to fit in a visit to town to see Santa Claus though. 
And that ought to bring more fun-filled adventure our way! 

On another note...

 The end of year has been so hectic with work, school and home
that I've decided to delay the shop opening for the time being. 

I've been planning my online shop for such a long time now, 
that I don't want to rush it, before I'm ready to operate it.


SO, stay tuned...   Grand Shop Opening in 2012. Hopefully!

    xox

No comments:

Post a Comment