- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

16 April 2012

BOIS & CHARBONS



The other day, Ari and I took a lovely walk around the Collingwood 
Children's Farm & the Abbotsford Convent. We stopped to shoot some 
pictures of each other in front of the old Bois & Charbons Coke Shop.







Would you believe, it was Ari's first time using the camera?
Aren't they great! I love that beautiful old facade so much. 




The weather has been just perfect these past couple of weeks.

Aside from a cold and a bout of stomach flu, we've thoroughly 
enjoyed the school holidays. But school started back again today.

I'm always sad when my Ari has to go back to the classroom.
He's such a sweetheart and I so love spending time together.


It is great to be back in the studio and able to focus on work though.
I am very inspired right now. The work table's piled high with projects
and patterns and fabric and books and trims and I can't wait to finally
get my Etsy shops up and running.  It's all coming together so nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment