- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

31 August 2012

spring flowers

Just a peek at what's on my work table. 

These pretty little flower heads are sitting there, 
each awaiting their turn to be stitched up!


I've been quite busy in my studio this week and I've 
been listening to a lot of Tom Waits whilst I work.

I never tire of listening to his sweet music.

It has been so very, very cold and grey here lately.

One would scarcely believe that nice weather is on
it's way, and yet today, the blossom trees are in full 
bloom and the bulbs are already beginning to flower 



...I guess, as Tom says (courtesy of Garth)
 you can never hold back Spring.


I've been pinning lots of lovely new things too.
The nights have been too cold to do much other 
than sit by the fire and read, stitch or pin things! 

Why don't you take a looksy... xox

No comments:

Post a Comment