- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

26 October 2012

These are a few of my...

favourite things.


Luna Park entrance St. Kilda Esplanade, St. Kilda Beach here

Make Me Iconic, wooden toy tram here


Skipping Girl Vinegar sign, Victoria Street, Richmond here 
(print available here )

Things that make me happy.
Things that I love.
Things that I'd love to own.
Things that I do own.
Things that I enjoy.
Things that I enjoy doing.


Things that resonate with my sense of aesthetics. 

A post inspired by Melbourne icons.

I think it's about time for a favourite things post.  I might
try to get back into posting these every Friday. Some of
my favourites are already listed to the left of my blog and
many them are also listed on the pages under my header as
...shops, places to go, books,  mags, recipes and resources.
Most probably, they will all find a place in these posts and 
I hope that you'll enjoy sharing these lovely things with me.

Feel free to play along on your own blog if you'd like,
I'd love to know what your favourite things are too! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment