- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

20 November 2012

the secret life of insects

I made paella for dinner tonight, and when I sliced through the 
middle of the capsicum and looked inside, there was a little green 
caterpillar (and about a thousand little green caterpillar eggs). 

It just managed to miss the knife somehow. Phew!

It was like a scene from this cute little french animation series....



Ari and I have been watching these together after school lately. 
I think the caterpillar's my favourite of the Minuscule creatures.

Ari calls it 'The Secret Life of Insects'.  Hehe.... so cute! More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment