- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

14 December 2012

Art School

On another note, I will be returning to study next year....


I've found the most wonderful creative development course
and am thoroughly looking forward to further honing my skills.

It's project based, so I will be able to work on my own designs...
toys, clothing, illustration and a secret project or two, inline with
the further development of the Raised by the Wolves label.

I look forward to sharing my developments here with you.



It's an awfully long time since I was a student, studying at 
Art School. These works were some of my final year pieces
when I undertook my Diploma of Visual Arts at Swinburne. 

I'm still terribly fond of them, fifteen years on. I've been busy
working on a new series of images along these lines recently
 and am hoping to exhibit them someplace in the next year.



This week, my days have been filled with costume making.

For Ari's school play once more. Just a handful of elves to go
and some polkadot pyjamas for my little man and it's done.

Better get to it I guess!

You can view my art portfolio here, if you fancy. x

1 comment:

  1. razor electric scooters are the best electric scooters, razor electric scooters make it easy and exciting to get you where you’re going.
    razor electric scooter

    ReplyDelete